Fire sprinkler servicing is key to ensure that your sprinkler system is well equipped to operate effectively in the case of a fire emergency.
Servicing fire sprinkler systems is a monthly requirement according to the AS1851-2012. These systems are often checked by fire brigade services and fines may be issued if you are unable to show compliance or present records for inspection. Therefore, it is an important part of any fire protection system to have correctly operating fire sprinklers.
Our qualified technicians carry out fire sprinkler testing in accordance with the Australian standard. The inspection and maintenance involves, but is not limited to, the following services:
- Testing of the full sprinkler system – monthly
- Sprinkler booster pump servicing – monthly
- Sprinkler system flow testing – annually
- System repairs to rectify faults and repair damage
- Creation of valve and pressure gauge schedule